Single like a Pringle, #RelationshipGoals or somewhere in between – Valentine’s Day is around the corner and it’s time to be spoiled. We’ve listed our favorite products for 5 Valentine’s Day date ideas for you to treat yourself or add to your wishlist.
1. The Perfect Evening In
Take some time to refresh and pamper yourself… You deserve it! We are strong advocates of the Self-Care Revolution and want you to be able to experience that spa-glow from the comfort of your own home. We the following zen ideas:
1. Silk Pillowcases by SHHH SILK – Silk pillowcases offer amazing beauty benefits for your skin and hair. Silk locks in moisture and keeps skin more hydrated than cotton – see you never, wrinkles! A favorite of Kim K herself, SHHH SILK pillowcases are 100% mulberry silk and 100% fabulous.
2. Vitality Nourishing Facial Oil – Our coveted couture blend of 10 essential oils derived from flowers and botanicals leaves skin hydrated and glowing. As well as massaging into your face, try adding a few drops to a bath for a truly sensory aromatic experience.
3. Dr. Schultze’s FEMALE FORMULA – Regulate and balance your body chemistry with these all-natural supplements. This formula uses both organic and wild-harvested ingredients and includes Damiana Leaf – one of the most used herbs in history – the herbal female aphrodisiac!
4. Moon Dust Sachet Sampler – Among other things, boost your beauty, brain and spirit with these transformative formulas – “alchemized with the most potent organic and wild-crafted herbs, adaptogenic plants, and bioactive minerals.”
5. Gommage Exfoliating Gel – Use as a pampering mask or a non-abrasive exfoliant, our Gommage Exfoliating Gel is your fix for removing dead cells and brightening and clarifying dull skin.
6. Petit Grain 21 soy wax candle by Le Labo – Since we are soo into NO toxins, we love soy wax candles. They don’t contain the carcinogens or pollutants of petroleum-based paraffin candles AND they are 30-50% longer lasting! All of Le Labo candles are GMO-free, vegan and cruelty-free and Petit Grain 21 has the scent of a whirlwind romance.
7. Adeline Short PJ Set with Lace by Eberjey – Described as “sensuous and stunning,” this beautifully feminine pajama set will have you feeling like Sleeping Beauty.
If you’re being whisked away for Valentine’s Day, we’ve narrowed down the 6 essentials. And if questioned, *of course* a Polaroid ZIP is totally necessary.
1. Leonard Tortoise with Blue Mirrored Lenses by Illesteva – Super stylish, yet affordable, Italian shades to keep you subtle while you can’t take your eyes off your date. (OK, we know that one was kinda cheesy!)
2. HUM Nutrition RAW Beauty – While traveling, it’s always important to ensure you are getting all your daily nutrients to combat jetlag and general fatigue. This green super food powder is packed with antioxidants and adaptogens to boost your energy and improve skin tone.
3. Protec Plus Natural SPF 30 – Our FDA-approved all-natural SPF-30 is free of nasty Oxybenzones and Octinoxate. Instead it uses natural occurring mineral Zinc Oxide and botanicals. It will keep your skin protected and hydrated without leaving a whitish film on your skin.
4. Polaroid ZIP Instant Photoprinter – We found love this Valentine’s Day – talk about nostalgia! A pocket-size device that prints your iPhone photos wirelessly so you can Shake It Like a Polaroid Picture throughout your romantic trip.
5. Travel Essentials Kit – Choose a travel kit tailored to your skin type or let us pick the essentials for you. These kits include travel-sized versions of our most popular all-natural products at amazing value.
6. The Carry On by AWAY – more stylish, yet affordable goodies. Lauded by Vogue as “The Perfect Carry On Bag,” we are obsessed with this suitcase. And, get this – you can plug your phone into it and charge while you wait in those slow airport lines.
Feel like a million dollars this Valentine’s Day, while keeping the spend to a minimum. Get wined and dined and look your best with these fabulous products.
1. Glow To Go – These Glycopolymer Peel Pads exfoliate to reveal a brighten and even skin tone. They are alcohol-free and use nature’s very finest in a convenient pack of 30 pads.
2. Petite Cherie earrings by HORTENSE – We loooove these stunning sapphire and diamond earrings. Just like Sonäge – Hortense came from France and now lives in California.
3. Crimson by LVX – A deep romantic red by non-toxic nail polish brand LVX. The ultra-rich and creamy polish is also vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
4. Rejuvenating Vitamin Mask – A vitamin and protein rich mask to energize and replenish your skin. For an even better deal, we recommend our Radiance Kit that features our Glow To Go, Vitality Nourishing Oil and Rejuvenating Vitamin Mask at a fantastic value.
5. Grace Alchemy by Ajai – An elegantly fragrant perfume and natural aphrodisiac packed with essential oils.
6. Alima Pure Lip Tint in Blackberry – A natural non-toxic tinted lip balm that nourishes your lips while adding a seductively rich color.
7. ICONERY Love Knot Ring – Handcrafted by Ariel Gordon – an ex-publicist who is inspired by her days on the red carpet. This dainty ring adds subtle glamor to any date outfit.
Going for a romantic hike, spiritual yoga session or spotting each other at the gym – this list is for the active couple.
1. All Sport Backpack by Sweaty Betty – Pack it all up and get ready to go with this almost-too-cute backpack.
2. Give Me Tap “Hot Pink” – Feel good while you hydrate. This amazing brand gives back with every reusable bottle sold. Every bottle purchased provides 5 years of clean, safe drinking water to a person in Africa.
3. High-Waist Coast Capri-Juneberry by Alo Yoga – The yoga brand du-jour shoots and scores again with these divine leggings. The strategic breathable mesh fabric keeps you feeling fresh while you work out.
4. Presage Moisturizer SPF 15 – This beautifully rich crème softens skin and combats premature aging while blocking your skin from the sun’s harsh UV rays. A natural SPF containing Zinc Oxide and aromatic oils to nourish and protect your skin.
5. CamKix Selfie Stick with Bluetooth Remote – Selfie like a pro and keep those memories with this high-tech selfie stick. Light and compact with Bluetooth technology to communicate directly with your iPhone or Android.
6. Facial Rinse – Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, this facial rinse will soothe and soften your skin proactively protecting your skin from breakouts while you sweat. And guess what! He can use it too as Facial Rinse works well as an alcohol-free soothing aftershave.
And lastly, who says you can’t enjoy Valentines Day if you’re single?! Girls just wanna have fun. Here are some of our favorites for the ideal night out with your girlfriends.
1. Chiara Ferragni Collection Collection Flirting iPhone Cover – This glittering, winking iPhone case created by fashion guru Chiara Ferragni is a must-have for any beauty queen.
3. Warrior By Naomi Two Dagger Necklace – This jewelry line was designed to empower women and exemplify their inner and outer strength. This beautiful and elegant wrap-around necklace can transform any outfit.
4. Hydrating Cleanser – A luxurious daily natural cleanser that can remove even the most stubborn makeup and leave skin feeling clean and supple. As our gift to you we are giving it away for FREE when you spend over $100. Simply add it to cart and use code VAL14 at checkout.
5. 016 Delancey by Ten Over Ten – This brilliantly pink nail polish is free of DBP, formaldehydes and other nasties you may encounter in other brands.
Images: SHHH SILK, Dr. Schultze’s, Moon Dust, Nordstrom, Eberjey, Illesteva, HUM Nutrition, Polaroid, AWAY, HORTENSE, LVX, Ajaim Alima, ICONERY Sweaty Betty, Give Me Tap, Alo Yoga, Amazon, Chiara Ferragni Collection, BIRCHBOX, Warrior By Naomi, Ten Over Ten
Sonäge Skincare was not offered compensation to promote any of the third-party products listed above. All opinions are our own.
As our gift to you this Valentine’s Day we are gifting our scrumptious Hydrating Cleanser for FREE when you spend $100 or more. Simply add to cart and use code VAL14.